Here's the recipe!
1 cup Yoghurt
1/4 cup Onion chopped
1small Green chilli chopped
1/2 tsp Ginger chopped
1/2 tsp Chaat masala powder
1/4 cup Fresh Gourmet crispy onions
1 tbs Green Chutney
1 tbs Tamarina Chutney
Just a few Hickory sticks (optional)
Salt to taste
Fresh Cilantro chopped
A few Fresh pomegranate seeds
With these ready made ingredients make your chaat in no time. So quick and easy to make, so yummy to eat!
1. Whisk 3/4 cup of yoghurt in a bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger and a little cilantro, salt and chaat masala powder. Mix everything well.
2. Break the samosas into bite size pieces and spread them in a layer over the yoghurt mixture.
3. Drop 1tbs each of the tamarina and green chutneys over the samosas as shown in the picture.
4. Spread the remaining yoghurt over the chutneys and sprinkle some chaat masala powder.
5. Layer the top generously with the Fresh Gourmet crispy onions. Add some Hickory sticks if you want more crunch and flavour.
6. Decorate with fresh pomegranate seeds and chopped cilantro. Enjoy your tongue tingling and mouth watering Chaat!