Here's the recipe!
Samosas - 2
Yoghurt - 1 cup
Onions chopped - 1/2 small
Green chillies chopped - 1small
Ginger chopped - 1/2 tspn
Chaat masala powder- 1/2 tsp
Fresh Gourmet crispy onions - 1/4 cup
Green chutney - 1 tblspn
Tamarina chutney - 1 tblspn
Hickory sticks - just a few (optional)
Salt to taste
Fresh Cilantro chopped
Fresh pomegranate seeds - a few
With these ready made ingredients make your chaat in no time.
So quick and easy to make, so yummy to eat!
1. Whisk 3/4 cup of yoghurt in a bowl. Add chopped onions, green chillies, ginger, a little cilantro, salt and chaat masala powder. Mix everything well.
2. Break the samosas into bite size pieces and spread them in a layer over the yoghurt mixture.
3. Drop1 tblspn each of the tamarina and green chutneys over the samosas as shown in the picture.
|4. Spread the remaining yoghurt over the chutneys and sprinkle some chaat masala powder.|
5. Layer the top generously with the Fresh Gourmet crispy onions.
Add Hickory sticks if you want for more crunch and flavor.
6. Decorate with fresh pomegranate seeds and chopped cilantro.
Enjoy your tongue tingling and mouth watering Chaat!